Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Wrongful ban.

Wrongful ban. Empty Wrongful ban.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Hello, I joined tonight, and I was having a great time till I hit 120. I was a Sniper, going to be a marksman. The advancer is bugged, Like almost every server, so I couldn't advance. I looked at the big rock that shows the staff, contacted everyone and Synorix responded.

I asked him, "Hey dude, could you please advance me to a marksman, the Cody isn't working."
    He replied, "u use all ur skill and stat points".
    I told him I did and asked if he could manually advance me.
    He replied, "no, i dont have any commands".
    I asked if he was a GM, he replied yes. I said, ok, can you please contact the admin and tell him about this? He told me he was right next to him.
    I said, "Alright, could he advance me?"
    He replied, "no, no commands". I was sort of in shock, the admin of a server doesn't even have commands?
    Anyways, I asked if I could talk to him.
    He replied, "no hes busy".
    I asked, curiously, "Doing what?"
    He replied, "dw" (Don't worry.) I was shocked again, what had I done wrong that a Co-Owner was so rude?
    I told him, "Well, he should be worried, there's a problem with the admin's server." He replied, "im an admin". I told him quite clearly that he was the admin's cousin, and a Co-Owner.
    He replied, "IM A FUCKING ADMIN, LOOK AT THE ROCK" I was really just disturbed by his reaction, I ment nothing by it.
    He said right after that he was going to ban me, which he did. I think it was quite funny on HOW he banned me. He tried to cover it up, but didn't exactly do a good job.

I have included screenshots, one of the site, and one taken by a friend who was there. He banned me for hacking, yet I didn't hack, I didn't even "argue" with him like he said. I didn't get the actual conversation because I didn't think I would get banned for anything. Anyways, if this does get deleted, or I get banned from the forums, atleast someone will look at it right? You should really look at who you give GM powers to. And surely if he can ban me, he could've just advanced me. >_>

Wrongful ban. Untitled-2

Wrongful ban. Y7r355tmp

My IGN is Sabatoge. Hopefully you'll look into this.

-Alfredo.
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Number of posts : 231
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Wrongful ban. Empty Re: Wrongful ban.

Post  ChaoticFury Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:57 pm

We do not have an unban process. However I will speak to Syn about this... That is rather effed. I regret that this happened, and regret that your banned. Syn is the owner's cousin. I will talk to him.

That ban if your story is horrifically unjust, we are supposed to deal with you problems even if we are busy and deal with the annoying and everyone else. Not to mention give them an equal amount of respect.
    StarFox
    StarFox

Number of posts : 158

Post  StarFox Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Um...odd. Yeah it does seem kinda like a wrongful ban. However the GMs cannot advance you to 4th job, the reason being they would have to go and do it for everyone.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:04 pm

StarFox wrote:Um...odd. Yeah it does seem kinda like a wrongful ban. However the GMs cannot advance you to 4th job, the reason being they would have to go and do it for everyone.

Tch, not trying to be a jerk but, at least on a different server, the admin himself took me to the GM map and made a custom NPC right there for Snipers. >_> He didn't just ban me cause it was easier.

And wait, how do you not have an unban process?
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Post  ChaoticFury Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:08 pm

We don't we couldn't find the code or something... We only have one coder and crap, It's sad. However... I hope you return on next wipe, and if you have problems again try contacting me instead.
    Thong

Number of posts : 9

Wrongful ban. Empty >.<

Post  Thong Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Dude i understand you, That dude banned me to for no reason....!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jesus
    Jesus

Number of posts : 28

Post  Jesus Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:43 pm

I feel your pain. I wasn't banned, but Ryuketsu seems like a different person. He should know me, because I met him once or twice. Anyway, I'm going to try to talk to Cruze about this. Does anyone know his MSN? If so, what is it?
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Post  ChaoticFury Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:02 pm

I can't give it out... lol. Add mine. Bevanzan@hotmail.com
    Eros
    Eros

Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2009-01-05