Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

SummerStory Guide (please read if you are new to the server)

Poll

Helpful?

[ 1 ]
    SummerStory Guide (please read if you are new to the server) Bar_left100%SummerStory Guide (please read if you are new to the server) Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    SummerStory Guide (please read if you are new to the server) Bar_left0%SummerStory Guide (please read if you are new to the server) Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    StarFox
    StarFox

Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

SummerStory Guide (please read if you are new to the server) Empty SummerStory Guide (please read if you are new to the server)

Post  StarFox Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:49 am

Hello everyone! This is a guide to SummerStory so that you don't get flamed for asking noob questions in the game! Everything you would need to know if you are new to the server is in here, and if I missed something please post so I can add it!

SummerStory Client
    I realize the client download on the homepage does not always work, here is a working one (thanks to TaChiKaZe)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/q2w4n2

To get the client working you will need to use WinRAR or some other RAR type program. You will need to extract the SummerStory contents to your MapleStory folder (click "Yes to all" when a window pops up asking if you are sure) After that, your normal MapleStory program will instead open SummerStory when you click it.

Game Administrators/GMs/Etc.
    Here is a list of officials and their positions, this can also be found on the Honorable Rock npc

~ Cruze - Owner
    ~ Ryuketsu - Co-Owner
    ~ Synorix - Co-Owner
    ~ Legendary - Coder
    ~ ibleach - GM
    ~ Courtney (aka Motivation)- GM
    ~ ChaoticFury - GM
    ~ BlueBerries - Donor GM
    ~ PaladinSky - Donor GM
    ~ TaChiKaZe - Donor GM

NPC's
    Here is a list of the NPCs found in the Free Market.

~ Cody - Job Advance for all classes (3rd job gunslinger and 4th job crossbowman currently not working)
    ~ Spinel - Town warper
    ~ Honorable Rock - List of officials
    ~ Ardin - Explains how to get NX
    ~ KIN & NimaKIN - Hair, eye, & skin styles
    ~ Treasure Chest - Gender changer
    ~ Mr.Oh - 1 Meso shop (sells most items & also sells some nx)
    ~ Amos the Strong - Boss warper
    ~ Pachinko 2 - Changes music in the FM
    ~ Denma the Owner - Resets stats
    ~ Mr.Kim - Skill maxer (Do not use if you are a pirate, it will cause an exp bug preventing you from leveling)
    ~ Meteorite 2 - Exchanges Sunblocks (1 bil mesos) for items

NX Cash
    NX can be obtained through Mr.Oh (the 1 meso shop) or from the user control panel on the homepage.

Player Commands
    At the moment there are no player commands, there used to be when we were in v.55, right now we are still in v.62 BETA, so commands will most likely be re-added once we are out of beta, at which time they will be posted here.

Misc. Bugs & Glitches
    Any problems you might need to know about. If the games gives you the "already logged in" glitch, or if you are frozen on a bugged map, please visit the user control panel on the homepage.

~ Skill Maxer gives everyone the pirate skill "Dash" (double tap arrow keys for speed boost) this prevents your other skills from working, it can be fixed by changing channels, relogging, or using any potion.
    ~ Hero's Will causes the fame result as dash
    ~ Ninja Ambush only does the effect
    ~ Taunt and Meso Explosion do fake damage
    ~ The Shadow Shifter skill is disabled, it causes everyone in the map to dc when it activates.
    ~ Gunslingers cannot advance to 3rd Job (its got problems at the moment, and will bug your character)
    ~ Crossbowmen cannot advance to 4th Job (its got problems at the moment and will bug your character)
    ~ Pirates cannot use the skill maxer, it causes an exp bug preventing you from leveling

Last edited by StarFox on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:08 am; edited 7 times in total
    Eros
    Eros

Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

SummerStory Guide (please read if you are new to the server) Empty Re: SummerStory Guide (please read if you are new to the server)

Post  Eros Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:51 am

starfox In Npc Put the ones in Fm there the most inportant
    StarFox
    StarFox

SummerStory Guide (please read if you are new to the server) Empty Re: SummerStory Guide (please read if you are new to the server)

Post  StarFox Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 am

Updated, again if I missed anything please let me know.
    Meebo
    Meebo

Number of posts : 202

Post  Meebo Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:49 am

TaChiKaZe is a donator GM.
    StarFox
    StarFox

Post  StarFox Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:09 am

Meebo wrote:TaChiKaZe is a donator GM.

I don't think he is anymore, Cruze put time limits on Donor GMs or something
    Meebo
    Meebo

Number of posts : 202

Post  Meebo Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:21 am

Nope. no time limits. He hasn't put TaChiKaZe on the rock yet.
    Eros
    Eros

Number of posts : 223

Post  Eros Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:28 am

everithing is good
    TaChiKaZe
    TaChiKaZe

Number of posts : 79

Post  TaChiKaZe Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:50 am

Nope. Courtney says I'm De-GM'd. Thanks.
    StarFox
    StarFox

Post  StarFox Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:13 am

Updated. GM list was edited, Bugs & Glitches section was added.
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Number of posts : 231

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:49 am

I do not feel like fixing this guide up. lol :3
    You should update it fix all the new stuff... Like if I'm not mistaken Mr. Oh doesn't have NX anymore.
    Some of the rules, how to get NX, and how to get items that Mr. Oh does not contain etc. But yeah It's a pretty decent guide.
    StarFox
    StarFox

Post  StarFox Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:09 am

Updated again, more bugs added, again if you come across something I have missed, please post it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:19 am