Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
MeowAlot
ArarePrinny
Henry
.Bird.
Aletheia
Eros
Tanosu
TaChiKaZe
Grassie.
StarFox
Steven
ChaoticFury
Vincent the Great
17 posters

Vincent the Great's Great Forum of Obliviousness (NOW THE SPAM SECTION)

Vincent the Great
    Vincent the Great

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

Vincent the Great's Great Forum of Obliviousness (NOW THE SPAM SECTION) Empty Vincent the Great's Great Forum of Obliviousness (NOW THE SPAM SECTION)

Post  Vincent the Great Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:13 am

RULES: YOU CAN'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING THAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
    DON'T MENTION SUMMERSTORY
    YOU LOL, YOU LOSE.

Okay, Go!

THIS PLACE IS NOW THE SPAM SECTION, BUT KEEP IT FUNNY AND I'LL GIVE YOU BROWNIES.

Last edited by Vincent the Great on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Number of posts : 231
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Vincent the Great's Great Forum of Obliviousness (NOW THE SPAM SECTION) Empty Re: Vincent the Great's Great Forum of Obliviousness (NOW THE SPAM SECTION)

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:14 am

Bored?
    Steven

Number of posts : 33
    Location : Southern California. PM me only if you live in this area.

Vincent the Great's Great Forum of Obliviousness (NOW THE SPAM SECTION) Empty Re: Vincent the Great's Great Forum of Obliviousness (NOW THE SPAM SECTION)

Post  Steven Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:14 am

SummerStory <~~~LOL
    StarFox
    StarFox

Number of posts : 158

Post  StarFox Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:24 am

Vincent the Great's Great Forum of Obliviousness (NOW THE SPAM SECTION) Omgwtfbbq%20apron%20-%20photo
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Number of posts : 231

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:25 am

Lawl, I would so wear that in the summer.
    Grassie.
    Grassie.

Number of posts : 70

Post  Grassie. Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:26 am

In the summer as in..?
    StarFox
    StarFox

Post  StarFox Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:32 am

Grassie. wrote:In the summer as in..?

Perfect season for BBQ parties!
    TaChiKaZe
    TaChiKaZe

Number of posts : 79

Post  TaChiKaZe Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:28 pm

But it's winter still... I think...? o_O
    Tanosu
    Tanosu

Number of posts : 72

Post  Tanosu Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:07 am

Vincent the Great wrote:RULES: YOU CAN'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING THAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
    DON'T MENTION SUMMERSTORY
    YOU LOL, YOU LOSE.

Okay, Go!

My image got nuked. lolol

Last edited by Tanosu on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    TaChiKaZe
    TaChiKaZe

Number of posts : 79

Post  TaChiKaZe Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:11 am

Die monster! You don't belong in this world!
    Eros
    Eros

Number of posts : 223

Post  Eros Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:46 am

damn u people got bored lol
    Aletheia
    Aletheia

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post  Aletheia Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:53 am

Really? REALLY? Vincent, you carry this thing too far. But, might as well go along with it.

Enjoy this little video. It's sure to make no sense. At least for a select few it will.

.Bird.
    .Bird.

Number of posts : 21

Post  .Bird. Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:59 am

Aletheia wrote:Really? REALLY? Vincent, you carry this thing too far. But, might as well go along with it.

Enjoy this little video. It's sure to make no sense. At least for a select few it will.

*Fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap*

Sincerely, Courtney
    StarFox
    StarFox

Post  StarFox Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:02 am

Aletheia that vid was kinda cool but.....WTF!?!?!?!
    Henry
    Henry

Number of posts : 82

Post  Henry Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:12 am

I try to make it through my life.
    In my way, there's you
    I try to make it through these lies.
    And thats all I do.

Just dont deny it
    Dont try and fight this
    and deal with it
    and thats just part of it.

If you were dead or still alive
    I dont care
    I dont care
    Just go and leave this all behind
    'Cause I swear (I swear)
    I dont care

I try to make you see my side
    I always try to stay in line
    But your eyes see right through,
    Thats all they do.

Im getting buried in this place
    I got no room, you're in my face
    Dont say anything, just go away

I dont care
    I dont care
    'Cause I swear (I swear)
    I dont care

Im changing everything
    'cause you wont be there for me

Im changing everything
    'cause you wont be there for me

I dont care
    I dont care
    'Cause I swear (I swear)
    I dont care

I dont care (I dont care)
    I dont care (I dont care
    I dont care (and I swear)
    I dont care...

...At all
    ArarePrinny
    ArarePrinny

Number of posts : 47

Post  ArarePrinny Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:14 am

What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.
    Vincent the Great
    Vincent the Great

Post  Vincent the Great Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:18 am

ArarePrinny wrote:What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.What's new pussy cat, whoaaaaaaaaa.

Lol wut?
    StarFox
    StarFox

Post  StarFox Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:18 am

Arare, that song sucks
    Henry
    Henry

Post  Henry Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:19 am

I KNOW!

(doesn't know what song that is)

My song was way better >.O

It's on page 1 .P
    ArarePrinny
    ArarePrinny

Post  ArarePrinny Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:20 am

Teehee. It makes me giggle when i listen to it. o.o
    StarFox
    StarFox

Post  StarFox Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:22 am

It kills me not to know this but I've all but just forgotten
    What the color of her eyes were and her scars or how she got them
    As the telling signs of age rain down a single tear is dropping
    Through the valleys of an aging face that this world has forgotten
    There is no reconciliation that will put me in my place
    And there is no time like the present to drink these draining seconds
    But seldom do these words ring true when I'm constantly failing you
    Like walls that we just can't break through until we disappear

So tell me now
    If this ain't love then how do we get out?
    Because I don't know
    That's when she said I don't hate you boy
    I just want to save you while there's still something left to save
    That's when I told her I love you girl
    But I'm not the answer for the questions that you still have

But the day pressed on like crushing weights
    For no man does it ever wait
    Like memories of dying days
    That deafen us like hurricanes
    Bathed in flames we held the brand
    Uncurled the fingers in your hand
    Pressed into the flesh like sand
    Now do you understand?

So tell me now
    Because I don't know

1000 miles away
    There's nothing left to say
    But so much left that I don't know
    We never had a choice
    This world is too much noise
    It takes me under
    It takes me under once again
    I don't hate you
    I don't hate you

So tell me now
    Because I don't know

I don't hate you
    I don't hate you, no
    Vincent the Great
    Vincent the Great

Post  Vincent the Great Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:24 am

Why does it hurt when I pee?
    I dont want no doctor
    To stick no needle in me
    I got it from the toilet seat
    It jumped right up
    n grabbed my meat
    Got it from the toilet seat
    My balls feel like a pair of maracas
    Oh God I probably got the
    Gon-o-ka-ka-khackus!
    Ai-ee-ai-ee-ahhhh!
    Why does it
    Why does it
    Why does it
    Why does it hurt...when i
    Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
    Henry
    Henry

Post  Henry Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:27 am

Vincent the Great wrote:Why does it hurt when I pee?
    I dont want no doctor
    To stick no needle in me
    It jumped right up
    n grabbed my meat
    Got it from the toilet seat
    Oh God I probably got the
    Gon-o-ka-ka-khackus!
    Ai-ee-ai-ee-ahhhh!
    Why does it
    Why does it
    Why does it
    Why does it hurt...when i
    Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

LMFAO AHAHAHHAA

I laughed so hard when I read that.
    StarFox
    StarFox

Post  StarFox Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:28 am

Vincent WTF was that? I can't stop laughing!
    ArarePrinny
    ArarePrinny

Post  ArarePrinny Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:30 am

Earth spins up and down
    Mikey's come to town
    From the USA lost in Japan

Star of Lily Mu
    Everything is all new
    Sure can't waste a day
    Here in Japan

Hey! (Hey) Look! (Look! )
    Out in the streets!
    Don't you see that man is Kappa Mikey?

Hey! (Hey) Look! (Look! )
    Rockin' the streets!
    Don't you see that man is Kappa Mikey?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:06 am