Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ibleach
StarFox
ChaoticFury
7 posters

(IMPORTANT) I am dealing with the hijacking and such.

ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Number of posts : 231
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

(IMPORTANT) I am dealing with the hijacking and such. Empty (IMPORTANT) I am dealing with the hijacking and such.

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:31 am

I am pretty sure this is against the law and he may be shut down and persecuted.
    I am talking to a Itsu admin atm.

EDIT : This admin does not approve of what Randy is doing but if we prosecute this admin pointed out how stupid that would be since this is illegal... I can not say what will happen with confidence. But Itsu will be taken down if we are. I can assure you that. Please do not harm the Itsu server, Go ahead and tell them what happened in game... But do not cause lag or crashes etc. Their players have nothing to do with this.

-ChaoticFury
    StarFox
    StarFox

Number of posts : 158

(IMPORTANT) I am dealing with the hijacking and such. Empty Re: (IMPORTANT) I am dealing with the hijacking and such.

Post  StarFox Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:40 am

Thank you
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

(IMPORTANT) I am dealing with the hijacking and such. Empty Re: (IMPORTANT) I am dealing with the hijacking and such.

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:44 am

No problem, I will try to keep you all posted.
    ibleach
    ibleach

Number of posts : 107

Post  ibleach Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:47 am

Private Servers are illegal, anyway I don't think that Cruze is gonna approve of SummerStory going down...

*Sighs* If we only had a Private Server Union or something that could totally kick their ass.
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:55 am

Something like that would be pwned by nexon.
    ibleach
    ibleach

Post  ibleach Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:02 am

I've made an account on their forums.

Username: SummerStory
    PW: summerstory

Feel free to leave write something about them taking our website or telling them to stop.

http://www.itsunetwork.net/
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:03 am

iBleach. NO. Don't be fucking dumb. I have told you like 30 times. Stfu. Leave it to me. He has access to the DB.
    Eros
    Eros

Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

Post  Eros Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:04 am

thats not gonna help
    Meebo
    Meebo

Number of posts : 202

Post  Meebo Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:05 am

This is just fucking gay. you know that?
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:05 am

I am going to really crack down on everyone here soon... JUST RELAX like seriously. >_>
    ibleach
    ibleach

Post  ibleach Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:06 am

If there was only a way to wake Cruze.... Maybe I should get his phone number.

I have no idea how he gained access to the dedi, but Cruze better change the password asap, unless his computer is being keylogged.
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:09 am

We are dealing with an excellent hacker here. It is an online Dedi which I do not know much about. We do not need to wake cruze as this is not an emergency. Be patient and find something to do.
    ibleach
    ibleach

Post  ibleach Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:10 am

Play Gunz?
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:12 am

I do not play Gunz. I am an xbox live whore and professional level SC4 player xD and I have to play later to stay on par with my friends and randoms. >_<
    Eros
    Eros

Post  Eros Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:16 am

ChaoticFury wrote:I do not play Gunz. I am an xbox live whore and professional level SC4 player xD and I have to play later to stay on par with my friends and randoms. >_<
    idk what that is but good luck in ur journy lol
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:18 am

Soul Caliber 4.
    Eros
    Eros

Post  Eros Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:20 am

ChaoticFury wrote:Soul Caliber 4.
    \thank you i was a little lost lol
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:21 am

No problem... I had like 280 posts before... I wanted 400 so my forum rank would be "Faggot"
    Eros
    Eros

Post  Eros Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:24 am

ChaoticFury wrote:No problem... I had like 280 posts before... I wanted 400 so my forum rank would be "Faggot"
    LOL ahahah wtf lol!
    Meebo
    Meebo

Post  Meebo Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:25 am

IT was 450 bitch. I had 275 posts D;<
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:26 am

450 was "Giant Faggot"
    Eros
    Eros

Post  Eros Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:28 am

ChaoticFury wrote:450 was "Giant Faggot"
    i think i would of like to stay like in 1 or 2 post lol
    Meebo
    Meebo

Post  Meebo Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:30 am

NUH UUH.
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury

Post  ChaoticFury Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:31 am

Lol @ Marcos.
    Yes it was Tracy
    Eros
    Eros

Post  Eros Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:32 am

ChaoticFury wrote:Lol @ Marcos.
    Yes it was Tracy
    lol we gotta have that here

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:11 am